Online & In-Person, ALGO™ Online Retail teaches businesses how to profit by using the ALGO™ Online Retail strategy.
ALGO™ Online Retail has developed and continues to develop the most specialized tools for online retail.
With a team of professionals (many of whom are successful active Amazon sellers), ALGO™ offers products to help novice sellers start and advanced sellers grow.
The ALGO™ Online Retail Strategy of sourcing brand name products from US-based suppliers and selling them through online platforms like Amazon.
Unlike drop shipping, private label, or retail arbitrage, ALGO™ Retail is Simple, Scalable, and Proven.
The ALGO™ Online Retail Strategy combines modern, data-driven tools with the thousand-year-old retail model to help clients profit from the growing online retail market.
As the inventors and foremost authority on the ALGO™ Online Retail Strategy, ALGO™ Online Retail provides professional level tools and training to help businesses build successful online enterprises.
An Old & Proven System With Modern Technology
ALGO™ combines old and proven retail concepts with modern technology.
Amazon is basically a large ONLINE SHOPPING MALL.
And when you sell on Amazon, you can choose what type of business you want to have.
You can open up your own shop, invent and market your own products - like a Mom-and-Pop shop.
You can open up a store and sell other PROVEN and TRUSTED brand-name products - like large retail stores (Walmart, Macy's, Target, etc.)
Now, you've probably heard the statistics about how 95% of businesses fail...
How many of the 95% do you think were Mom-and-Pop shops and how many of those were large retail stores?
So with that in mind, which type of business would you want?
We don't know about you but, for us, we choose the RETAIL STORE every single time.
Now you might be thinking, "this sounds great - but not everyone has the money to start a retail store like Walmart."
Well, you're right. And you're wrong.
You see, Walmart has to pay for a LOT of expenses and infrastructure to make their business profitable.
Employees, warehouse, customer service, delivery... and not to mention the actual cost of the products...
BUT, that's the beauty of starting an Amazon FBA business online.
There's NO warehouse, NO employees, NO customer service costs...
All of this is taken care of by Amazon FBA!
Simply put, the ALGO™ Online Retail Strategy has 4 steps:
1. Source brand name products from authorized US suppliers (the same suppliers your local retailers use)
2. Analyze your suppliers' available brand name inventory using the ALGO™ software tools and data easily available from Amazon
3. Buy products from your supplier that people are already buying and that you can sell for more than you paid (based on your analysis done in step 2)
4. Sell through Amazon FBA and let Amazon do marketing, customer service, and shipping
- Overview of Selling on Amazon
- Setting up Business Entity
- Setting up Your Amazon Seller account
- Navigating thru Seller Central - Getting Used to your seller account
- FBA VS FBM - How should you fulfill your products
- The Buy Box - How to Position yourself to get all the sales
- How the Buy Box Rotates - how to know who your real competitors are
- How to send products to Amazon FBA warehous
- How to “list” your units in Amazon's Catalo
- How to Monitor the Buy Box and Manage pricing to sell at the highest price
- How to utilize sales rank - to understand how many sales your products will get
- How to understand price history for your products
- How to understand sales rank history - to understand how long your products will sell for
- Understand all fees involved
- Sourcing Overview
- What is an Authorized Supplier?
- Where to find the products from the suppliers?
- All The Different Types Of Suppliers
- How Many Suppliers Do You Need?
- Vetting suppliers
- Finding Suppliers
- Vetting Out Suppliers
- Working with Suppliers
- Building relationships with suppliers
- Multi-Channel Fulfillment
- Selling in international markets
- Selling excess inventory
Enroll in the ALGO™ Online Retail online course to get started.